Warranty does not cover damages caused by the following:
- Physical or hardware damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, ear wax, excessive volume, shock, negligence, misuse of ear gel, acts of God, misapplication or any non-company product.
- Damage caused by service performed by any unauthorized 3rd party company or person.
- Product or part that has been modified or altered without the written permission of the company.
- Any defect that is attributable to any failure or damage, which is beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- Cables are guaranteed not to be dead on arrival.
- Warranty does not cover physical or hardware damage caused by abuse or misuse, negligence or unauthorized service. We will replace the product at our discretion.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.